Be an informed seller. Get an appraisal from Blue Ridge Appraisal Co., L.L.C..
If you're going to sell your home, you should seriously consider a professional appraisal. An appraisal doesn't cost that much and it's worth every penny in the long run! Unless the homeowner makes a career out of studying real estate values, like an appraiser, it's hard for them to get a handle on their local real estate market.
You, as a homeowner, might be thinking about the costs of purchasing and upgrading your home, or how much you want for it. Rather, the appraisal measures how much your home will bring on the open market.
After all, a home is only worth what another person is offering to pay.
||Contact us for any questions regarding services specialized for home sellers.
Appraisals are valuable tools for people selling without an agent
More and more Virginia homeowners are choosing to sell their homes FSBO (For Sale By Owner) and foregoing the assistance of a real estate agent. But to do it right, quickly and for the best price, what you need is a professional appraisal. It can be very difficult to get an objective opinion, we're human too, we understand its difficult difficult to be objective about your own home because of your emotional attachment to it. We will tell you what you need to know, not just what you want to hear.
Not only can getting a professional appraisal help you set a sensible selling price so your home will attract buyers, a professional appraisal can:
It can be surprising to people when they find out the value of their home is higher than they first thought.
So taking the first step and spending a little on a professional appraisal allowed them to get several thousand more than they originally thought.
Alternatively, some people have an inflated impression when they put a value on their home, and by getting an appraisal it gave them the assistance they needed in order to realistically price their home in order for it to sell quickly - rather than waiting on the market for months. An overpriced home causes buyers to back off, which means no offers and no closing, wasting valuable time, money, and efforts.
- Allow you to have the edge while negotiating once you have a potential buyer
- Impress buyers with written proof of the interior and exterior condition of your home
- Make you aware of issues and get rid of any overlooked repairs hassles that might delay a closing
- Prevent the chances of unrevealed problems that cause sales to flop
We also help agents price homes in Staunton City County
You may have a very skillful agent, but it's definitely a good idea to get an objective third-party's opinion of value prior to signing a listing contract.
Let Blue Ridge Appraisal Co., L.L.C. help. We can provide you with a pre-listing appraisal that will let you and your agent have a precise description of your home's characteristics and a detailed breakdown of the the newest and similar comparable sales or as they're commonly called, "comps".
Blue Ridge Appraisal Co., L.L.C. is available for general consulting
If you feel like you don't need an "appraisal" but you'd still like assistance analyzing local sales and property data, we
offer services designed for the needs of clients like you to assist with your real estate decisions.
If you're curious what you can expect from us when ordering an appraisal just take a look....
- We pride ourselves on making sure that when you send your initial inquiry, you get a fast response: We personalize information to the needs of our clients. Just let us know your situation, and we will provide suggestions.
- Quick turnaround time: Typically one week or less from the date the request is received, we can have a PDF ready for you to download from our site or in your e-mail.
- Appraisal and consulting report presentations that suit YOUR needs:
We've done lots of assignments, and we've learned that when it comes to real estate appraising, there isn't a typical or standard "cookie cutter" report. We provide many different types of reports and have an abundance of experience at providing appraisals to consumers sans the industry jargon so that you don't have to be real estate attorney to understand it.
- Any follow up questions? You can expect a prompt response from Blue Ridge Appraisal Co., L.L.C.: When we write reports, we make sure they are written in plain English, easy to understand, and meet or exceed the Uniform Standards of Professional Practice that moderates the appraisal practice.
If you have any inquiries regarding your appraisal once you've read the report, just give us a call or email us!